Origami Graphics specialises in simple and beautiful websites for small to medium businesses, giving you the tools you need to attract and retain loyal clients. Once your website is completed, it’s easy to add your own photos and edit text yourself. If you’re a larger business or need a comprehensive website at a higher budget, get in touch and I can refer you to my network of specialised web developers.
Why get professional website design?
Most people use Google to find the products and services they want. If you’re not online, they might not find you. Don’t risk it – get a website!
Showcase Your Offerings
A website is the best possible place to showcase your portfolio of work. Once you’ve got a good website design, it does some of your marketing legwork for you.
Promote Customer Trust
Websites are so important in this day and age that if you don’t have one, potential customers might think you have something to hide.
What's the process?
- Enquire with me about website design.
- I’ll send through my Website Development Questionnaire.
- Based on your answers, I’ll do up a quote and design brief for you.
- You accept the brief and pay a 35% deposit if you’d like to go ahead.
- I start creating your website by going through several phases: research, wireframe, design, build, and test.
- You get to see what’s happening and give feedback every step of the way.
- Once your website is finished, I’ll take final payment before transferring you ownership.
here's what it'll cost ya.
Origami Graphics uses three different rates for website design.
All in all, you should expect an absolute minimum investment of $1000 for a simple one-page site, and a maximum of $10000 for a website with a lot of pages or complex integrations like eLearning systems. If I feel your request is advanced, I’ll refer you on to a specialised web developer.
My standard rate.
This covers all active design work, plus the time I spend packaging, perfecting, emailing, calling, admining, going to meetings, and paying overheads like office space and super.
“My mum’s going to kill me if this isn’t done today”.
This rate covers whatever it takes to get your project done in half the time, like pushing other jobs slightly or doing late nights or weekends.
You’ve got a big job and need me full time for a day.
From 9am to 5pm I’ll be on your team.
Limited spaces available – I can’t vanish on my other clients too often.
– GST is included in all pricing.
– Let me know if you need to negotiate a custom rate.
Ready to roll?
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you with a fully-custom quote and timeframe to completion.