Annual Report Design
You’re required to have one, so why not do it well? A professional annual report is the cornerstone of a company’s perception with shareholders and is the most important document you have in your arsenal.
Annual reports may include custom graphs or infographics, bespoke illustrations, or creative sectioning. All publications are print-ready and high-resolution, and you may also elect to have your publication be WCAG2.1 compliant for an additional fee.
Why get a professional annual report design?
Stand Out Amongst the Crowd
Use a professional annual report design to impress and reassure your stakeholders while bolstering your reputation.
Promote Customer Trust
Treating your annual report design with respect shows that your company does things properly and doesn’t cut corners.
Showcase Your Offerings
The inclusion of photographs, colour and typography in your annual report helps to build a memorable brand identity to keep your company front-of-mind.
What's the process?
- You get in touch for a quote.
- I develop your quote by looking at the page count and graphic requirements of your report.
- You accept the quote, provide a copy of your manuscript, and fill out a brand questionnaire.
- I compile the questionnaire information, project specifications, and timeframe to completion into a design brief.
- You pay a 35% deposit and accept the design brief, securing your booking.Then…
- We collaborate back and forth over email, over the phone, and/or in person with a coffee discussing rounds of design concepts applied to a small section of the document.
- You choose the design you like, and I apply this to the rest of the document over the following few weeks.
- You pay your project fees while I package up the annual report document for print and web.
- Your annual report package is delivered to you digitally. Printing may be arranged through Origami Graphics if desired.
Origami Graphics offers three different rates for annual report design.
Annual report design takes between 20 and 100 hours, depending on the complexity and page count of the document.
Expect an investment of between $1700 for a small, simple annual report and $8500 for a long, complex, graphically-rich annual report.
My standard rate.
This covers all active design work, plus the time I spend packaging, perfecting, emailing, calling, admining, going to meetings, and paying overheads like office space and super.
When the job is urgent and it just can’t wait.
This rate covers whatever it takes to get your project done in half the time, like pushing other jobs slightly, doing late nights, or working some weekends.
You’ve got a big job and need me full time for a day.
From 9am to 5pm I’ll be on your team.
Limited spaces available – I can’t vanish on my other clients too often.
– GST is included in all pricing.
– Let me know if you need to negotiate a custom rate.
Let's get started.
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you with a fully-custom quote and timeframe to completion.