hit up the mailing list
Sign up to my email list and I’ll send you a free branding planner. I basically never send emails though…
Like most graphic designers, I started out as an artist. That childlike joy is still with me, and I’m proud to be an illustrator as part of my paid profession.
Hiring an illustrator can be a significant investment – and it mostly depends on two factors.
1. The complexity of the artwork you need – is it simple and cartoony or is it detailed and realistic?
2. What’s the purpose of the illustration – is it an accompanying element or does it need to have impact alone?
The more detailed and important the illustration, the more time it will take – and the higher the final investment will be. Illustration prices are calculated using the rates below.
My standard rate used to calculate your minimum investment.
This covers all active design work, plus the time I spend packaging, perfecting, emailing, calling, admining, going to meetings, and paying overheads like office space and super.
“My mum’s going to kill me if this isn’t done today”.
This rate covers whatever it takes to get your project done in half the time, like pushing other jobs slightly or doing late nights or weekends.
You’ve got a big job and need me full time for a day.
From 9am to 5pm I’ll be on your team.
Limited spaces available – I can’t vanish on my other clients too often.
– These prices are the minimum benchmark. We’ll build value considerations on top to make sure your quote is right for you.
– GST is included in all pricing.
– I’ve got payment plans available – just tick the box to find out more during your questionnaire.
– Check my FAQ for more info, including common prices based on these rates.
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you with a fully-custom quote and timeframe on your illustration job.